One of the most difficult places on the body to firm up and flat is belly fat. Anyway, there are some things you can do to lose weight from this area and flatten your belly.
Flatten Your Belly
Flatten your belly following these 15 tips.
1. Reduce the intake of salt. Salt causes retention of fluids and in that way, it contributes to weight gain.
2. Partner’s time on the track. In order to catch up as you are getting fit, suggest your partner a weekly walk-and-talk session. More likely to stick with a program is if you have a partner.
3. Cardio. If you really want to burn your belly fat, do aerobics. With aerobic exercises, you can burn 67% more calories than with strength training. It will also help you with the tummy problem.
4. Eat fish. The rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids in any kind of fish can help you burn belly fat. Good House Keeping servings weekly.
5. Hydrate. Great hydration can keep the function of your body and metabolism better. And if you are working out you will need more water.
6. Avoid alcohol. It is widely known that alcohol raises your cortisol levels and this can send the fat straight to your belly. Choose virgin drinks instead of alcohol, and you will save a lot of calories.
7. Vacuum. If you want to have a slimmer waistline, try vacuuming. While doing it be sure to tighten your abs. It is a great workout for your tummy.
TIP: By practicing this exercise for 5 minutes a day, you will get amazing results with your belly in a matter of days.
8. Eat sunflower seeds. A rich source of monounsaturated fats is exactly sunflowers. You can sprinkle them on your salad.
9. Avocados. Avocados are full of monounsaturated fatty acids which reduce the blood sugar that can cause more belly fat. Anyone can include avocados in their diet.
10. Skip the soda. Replace the soda with unsweetened tea, because it contains calories that wind up on your stomach. See this video and you’ll probably never drink soda again.
11. Order first. If you order first in a restaurant, your food will arrive in a shorter time. That means you will not feel like starving.
12. Tummy tuck. Tuck the tummy in when you walk or do some work in the house. In that way, you will help to tone muscles.
13. Kayak. Kayaking provides an n excellent workout for the abdominal muscles and the upper body. It is also a fun thing to do in your free time.
14. Ramp up the fiber. Eat at least 10 gr of fiber every day and you will burn the belly fat for 4%. Vegetables, fruits, and cereals are rich sources of fiber.
15. Wipe the windshield. Lie down on your back. Extend your arms, put your palms down, and bent your legs at a 90-degree angle. Keep your feet off the ground. While lowering your right leg to the ground, keep the abs tight and your shoulders planted. Now, rise up the leg again. Do 20 reps. for each leg.