Take This Short Quiz To Determine Your Body Toxicity Risk
A low-carb diet includes foods that contain low levels of carbohydrates as those present in sugary foods, bread, and pasta. You must know that no diet is 100% carb-free, but in this post, you’ll find a diet whose net carb content is less than 1 gram per serving – a number of carbs considered to be as good as zero.
Researchers suggest that this particular diet is one of the best low-carb diets that can help you lose weight and improve your overall health.
Checking the labels on the food products you buy is always a good idea!
BeefChickenDuckTurkeyOrgan meatsVealGooseLambPork rinds (an exception to the processed rule.)Pork
EggsMargarineMost types of cheeseHeavy cream (extremely low carbs)Butter
Sesame oilSunflower oilCoconut oilOlive oilAvocado oilPeanut oilSafflower oilCorn oil
Almost all of them containing 0-1g net carb per serving.
CucumberChicory family (escarole, endive, radicchio)Leafy greens (arugula, lettuce, spinach, kale, Swiss Chard, Bok Choy, turnip greens, etc.)RadishFresh herbsAlfalfa sproutsCelery
Mustard (not the honey varieties)SaltVinegar (not balsamic)Different types of hot sauceRegular/full-fat mayonnaise
WaterTea (no sugar or milk)Diet sodaDrink mix powders (like Crystal Light)Herbal teaCoffee (no sugar or milk)
6 Consumption Tips
Here are several tips about eating zero carb food!
1. Foods from animal origin don’t contain carbs, so they are the best foods to consume. They include meat, dairy, and eggs.
2. If you eat these carb-free foods from animal origin all the time, you’ll stay full for longer, thus prevent crave for other food products.
3. Consume enough fat to maintain high energy levels and be full for longer.
4. Try to avoid sweets at any cost.
5. Always drink water and not juices or soda to quench your thirst. The group of zero-carb beverages also include Seltzer water, unsweetened coffee, and unsweetened tea. As you can see, you’ve got options to choose from, so see what works best for you. Still, try to choose water in most cases, and consume enough of it throughout the day.
6. Stop counting calories and eating when you’re not really hungry.
Source 1K Recipes
Image Source Step Away From Carbs