Your Poop Type
Take This 60 Second Quiz To Determine How Healthy Is Your Poop
Too much time spent in a position of sitting or irregular physical activity can be a cause of back pain.
The pain in the lower part of the back, as well as sciatic nerve pain, is a modern-day illness and many people fight with it.
This kind of back pain can occur because of a cramp in the body caused by fatigue and tension, load on the lower spine, and also due to improper posture.
1 Minute Back Pain Solution
During working hours, if you feel unpleasant pain, take 60 seconds to get rid of back pain with a breathing exercise that reduces the feeling of pressure on the lumbar part and relaxes the body.
1. Sit down in a comfortable position and relax with your eyes closed.
2. Behind the upper front teeth rest the tip of your tongue.
3. Breathe in slowly for a count of four through your nose, then hold your breath for seven seconds and while producing a little sound of relief, exhale slowly through your mouth.
4. These breathing exercises you should repeat three times.
When we talk about sciatica, we also have to mention these 10 natural treatments for Sciatic Pain.
Every night before you go to bed, perform this 60 seconds stretching exercise in order to get rid of the back pain that appears because of too much time spent in a sitting position.
1. Lie down on your stomach.
2. Lean back on your elbows, lift your upper body and lift your head. Stay in this position for a count of eight. Repeat this two times.
3. Lie on your back, stretch your arms along the body, and bend your knees. Lift your pelvis straight for eight seconds.
4. Stay in the previous position, lying on your back, bend your legs at the knees, grasp them using your hands and pull towards your chest. Remain in this position in a count to eight and return to the starting position. Repeat this exercise two times.