There are many ways in which people can relax, but according to a great number of experts, massage is the best way.
Numerous studies and practical applications of this technique have proven that massage does wonders for the optimal functioning of organs and health in general.
Besides that, massages can also heal many health conditions.
Our feet have different areas or dots to be more precise.
Each dot is linked to a certain organ in our body.
This is a map of the entire body.
Foot massage, especially when performed before bedtime, is very good for your health.
The positive effects of this practice will be felt almost instantly.
These are some of the most important positive effects of Foot Massage:
- Excellent for the skin;
- Improves blood flow;
- Keeps optimal functioning of every organ;
- Limits the effects of edema in pregnant women;
- Eases restless leg syndrome symptoms;
- Helps with many diseases;
- Supports digestion;
- Removes lactic acid;
- Enhances metabolism;
- Good for the muscles;
- Breaks down fat;
- Speeds up blood flow through tissues;
- Stabilizes blood circulation;
- Supports sweating;
- Eliminates problems related to overexercising;
- Prevents and heals signs and symptoms of health issues like constipation, headache, migraine, AANS, asthma, stress, etc.
Keep in mind that you should select a lotion, cream, or oil that you will use in this process. Lotions and creams are excellent for foot massages. On the other hand, oils are good for softening calluses located on the bottom of the feet.
You can expect the best results if you massage your feet for about 15 minutes.